Been missing a week or two of the < Week in Squares > entries because I didn't have that many photos to sum up a collage (aka life was a bore), but here is one for the past week.
01. Received my new issue of Kinfolk in the mail and had some time off in the afternoon, tucked away beneath my sheets reading it. This Home issue is amazingly interesting, with glossy pages filled with high resolution images of beautiful homes around the world. I wish to stay in one of those one day.
02. Another stay-home day where I got down to cooking some carbonara with sausages for my lunch. It's one of the only dishes I can cook, with instant cream sauce of course.
03. Day out to town with some shoe haul done. The black pair is a pair of slip-ons from Topshop, which is also my current favorite pair of shoes. I've been obsessed with it since forever, and getting to own them is wonderful. The blue pair of Soludos was kindly sponsored by Rockstar Singapore. Haven't worn them out as yet, but they certainly would make a nice pair of shoes for a day by the beach.
04. First day in my new pair of slip-ons. I love dressing simple. And yup, obsessed with my shoes.
05. DIY-ed my own marble-printed phone skin, which I am loving to bits. One of my best DIY yet.
06. White ensemble of a number of items gifted with love by some online stores. I am truly blessed, and I'm thankful for that. Thank you.
07. Another #outfitoftheday entry where I'm in my usual monochrome get-up. My new hair (albeit not much difference) done by Pro Trim Hair Salon @ 313 Somerset. More on them soon! Thankful, once again.
08. Cupcake craze! One of the shots from my previous entry on Kreme Couture bakery. They serve the prettiest cupcakes, hands down.
09. Today where I attempted to get some photographs for the dress by Sassydream, but the weather was so horrible that all the photos turned out so bad..... Yes, weather is a factor for my photos too. Anyhow, this was the only nice photo out of the lot.
Till next time!